Everybody wants something good to eat at breakfast, just like me and you. Some people prefer to eat heavy and some are light foods. Just as some people like to go to the office to eat coffee, toast, and cakes, others want to have a proper meal. I also like to eat orange juice or banana smoothie and French toast in the morning.
If you ask me what is my favorite choice for breakfast? Then there were lots of items listed on it. So if I start writing about it, it takes 2-3 hours to be reminded and written. However, for today’s recipe, I can choose strawberry smoothie.
For your breakfast smoothie is not a bad idea. If anybody has any confusion about a smoothie, I can sort out that.
What is a smoothie?
A smoothie is a thick and creamy beverage made from frozen fruits, dairy products and sometimes vegetables. Smoothies may be made using other ingredients, such as fruit juice, water, crushed ice, honey, sugar, butter, and other protein powder.
There are many kinds of smoothies available, like – Banana smoothie, Choco smoothie, Green smoothie etc.
When combined with frozen strawberries, a ripe banana, and tangy yogurt, it is not too sweet, making it a lot of tender polish – which is great for breakfast or snacks.
The process is as simple as jamming on the bread, simply put all the ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed until it is almost smooth and creamy about 1 minute. Now pour in the glass and serve.
2 Smart and Special Tips for Thicker Smoothies
- Using more ripe bananas will increase the thickness of your smoothie. A frozen banana is very important because it plays a role in how sweet this smoothie will be. If you want a sweet smoothie, try frozen bananas, as brown stained bananas are best for making this smoothie. The ripe bananas make the smoothies somewhat sweet. If you want something a little sweeter in the Smoothie, go ahead and add a little honey to it.
- In this case, the yogurt smoothie helps to increase the thickness and give it a smooth appearance.
Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 2 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 pcs Frozen Banana peeled
- 1 cup Yogurt thick and homemade
- 1 tbsp Honey optional
- 2 cubes Ice optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until they become smooth.
- You can add honey and banana as per your taste now.
- Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Sugar is totally optional in this recipe. Because smoothies are always less sweet. If you want more sweet tests in your smoothie, then you can add a little amount of sugar in it.
- Also, you can add a little chocolate syrup to decorate your glass, it also increases the taste of your smoothie.
Peanut butter: You can add a teaspoon of peanut butter to this smoothie. While this is completely optional, many people add it for some extra flavor.
Almond milk: This is another optional ingredient for this smoothie. If you notice that the smoothie is overly thick, you can mix a little almond milk. As a result, your smoothie will be lighter, and it will increase its taste also.
Vanilla Extract: Personally Vanilla Flavor is my favorite. That’s why I also used a little vanilla extract once to make this strawberry smoothie, although not everyone in my house likes to eat it. That’s why I didn’t add vanilla extract to this recipe today, but you can definitely use it if you want.
Greek Yogurt: As I mentioned earlier in this article, homemade yogurt is used to make a strawberry smoothies. Instead of that yogurt, you can use Greek yogurt if you like. However, both of these are completely optional.
I hope this gluten free strawberry smoothie recipe makes you happy and exciting. To know this type of more article please subscribe to our blog and also share this article with your friends on Pinterest and Twitter.
Also for foodies