Everyone loves chicken. So, try this American style Crispy lemon chicken recipe that can be prepared within 30 minutes with very few ingredients. Also, it’s so tasty…
Here is my new favorite chicken recipe. It can be easily made at home and in a very short time. That is, if you have less time on hand, you can make this chicken recipe made with garlic and lemon for dinner very quickly. This is what I claim to say that you have never tasted such a delicious and low carbohydrate chicken recipe like this.
Chicken Thighs Or Breasts?
This lemon chicken can be made with any type of chicken if desired. However, I often recommend using the chicken breast as it is more soft and juicy. But in this recipe, I would suggest using chicken thighs. It’s true that buying chicken thighs from the market especially costs a little more, so you can use chicken breast if you want.
Can you add vegetables to the skillet?
This same seasoning works great on vegetables as well so you can create an entire dinner in just one skillet. Be sure to make a separate batch of the marinade for vegetables to avoid cross-contamination. Vegetables that work well, diced red potatoes, zucchini, green beans, and asparagus.
Crispy Lemon Chicken
- 8 pieces Chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1½ tbsp Garlic chopped or minced
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Parsley finely chopped
- Lemon Slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Pat thighs dry with a paper towel. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 or 3 teaspoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, sear chicken skin-side down for 8-10 minutes, until crispy and golden brown. Flip and sear the underside for another 8 minutes, until the meat is golden.
- Move thighs to the side and add the garlic to the pan juices. Sauté until fragrant comes out (0 25 seconds). Pour in the lemon juice and stock, then add in the herbs
- Transfer chicken to hot oven and roast until completely cooked through (about 15-20 minutes).
- Garnish with parsley or coriander. Adjust salt and pepper as per taste.
- Serve with lemon slices.
- This is only one way that I discuss in this article to make crispy lemon chicken. If you browse on the Internet you can get various variants of this one single recipe. So, I suggest to search for some and explore more…
I think you like this Crispy lemon chicken recipe. So, please share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest and Twitter.
Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest recipes first on your device.
Few popular chicken recipes:
1 thought on “Crispy Lemon Chicken Recipe – Crispyfoodidea”