Everyone loves pancakes, even me. Whether it’s breakfast in the morning or tiffin in the evening, pancakes can always be eaten. Everyone from young to old loves it. Pancakes are of different types and flavors, just as here I will discuss the keto blueberry pancakes recipe.
These keto cream cheese pancakes are very tasty and very easy to make. You can make it in 2 to 3 minutes.
What ingredients need for a Keto Pancake?
To make this keto-friendly blueberry pancake, you just need 6 ingredients. Follow the steps properly and you get the tastiest fluffy keto cream cheese pancake. While it’s a low carb recipe, we use almond flour instead of regular flour.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Essence
- Stevia Drops (keto-friendly sweetener)
- Baking Powder
- Almond Flour
How to make Keto Pancakes?
Keto pancakes are very easy to make. All you have to do is take two simple steps. Mix and cook.
First of all, add the ingredients into a blender and start blending until the batter becomes creamy. Add blueberries and stir with a spatula. Heat a non-stick frying pan, pour 2-3 tbsp of batter on it. Fry for 2 minutes then flips into the other side. Cook until the color becomes golden brown. Keto Pancake is ready to serve.
Keto Blueberry Pancakes with Almond Flour
- 1½ cup Almond Flour
- 4 nos Egg
- ¼ tbsp Stevia Drops
- 110 grams Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ⅓ cup Butter melted
- First, add all the ingredients mentioned above into the mixer blender. I recommend not add the blueberries at this time because it makes a purple batter that I not like a much.
- Start blending on high speed until it makes smooth and creamy.
- Now pour the batter into a big bowl and stir the blueberries. Let it rest for about 3 minutes.
- Heat a pan under medium heat. In this case non-stick pan in recommending.
- When the pan is heated enough, hive a little coating of butter with the help of a brush.
- Pour only 2 tablespoons of batter in the pan for each pancake. If you add more, the pancake will break at the time of flip them especially if you use more blueberries.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until you see the bubbles forming on the surface. Now flip it carefully on the other side and keep cooking for a little while until it turns golden brown.
- Your keto blueberry pancake is ready to serve with butter or maple syrup.
- You can add sugar instead of Stevia Drops.
Check out this video that I found on YouTube, it’s can give you a visual guide.
You may like these recipes:
- Keto Pancake Recipes
- Keto Mug Cake Recipes
- Cakey Egg Chocolate Brownies
- Keto Dessert Ideas
- Keto Muffins
- Gulab Jamun Recipe
- Keto Chaffle Recipes
- Keto Fat Bomb Cream Cheese Recipes
- Spongy Rasgulla Recipe
If you like this Keto Blueberry Pancakes Recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest recipes first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favorite board on Pinterest!