Every beer lover has dreamed of it at least once, but pouring the drink directly from a beer dispenser is something very satisfying. And contrary to what you might think, using a beer dispenser is not necessarily reserved for bars and restaurants. In fact, absolutely anyone can use a beer dispenser.
Well, of course, everyone can get a beer machine, but that doesn’t mean that everyone knows how to use it properly. Because pouring beer correctly is not an easy task, and you need to know some basics before you can play bartender for your friends or family.
In this article, we will show you everything you need to know to pour beer correctly for your guests. So let’s get started!
Invest in a proper beer dispenser
We can’t say it enough, but the first thing you need to do before you start serving beer is, of course, the beer pump. Without a quality machine, you might get a very disappointing result and a bad-quality drink.
Because not all machines are equal, and some are much more performing than others.
For example, it is now very easy to find beer machines in supermarkets, but you must know a couple of things before making your purchase.
- First, the beer dispensers sold in supermarkets generally work with small kegs between 4 and 6 liters. So that means you will end up with a limited capacity. You will need more than this if you plan a large event with dozens of guests.
- Next, this kind of machine is not very versatile and only works with one type of keg. So it’s not very ideal if you want to change your beer during your party.
- Finally, the beer machines sold in supermarkets have a cooling system that is not very efficient. This can quickly alter the taste of your beers which will be less fresh.
We recommend that you purchase your beer machine from specialized websites that offer numerous models that are significantly more effective in order to resolve this issue.
For example, the PYGMY 25 LE is a great choice for having your own beer dispenser at home.
- First of all, the beer filler is of German design and made of stainless steel with a capacity of 30 liters per hour. With this performance, you will never run out of beer for all your guests.
- Secondly, the PYGMY 25 LE has a very efficient cooling system. Moreover, you start using much less energy with the Green Line certification.
- Last, the setup is really fast. You only need 2 to 4 minutes to install the whole device. However, we advise you to wait a little while before pouring the beer. This is to allow the cooling system to work so that you can serve cold beer.
If you think this first model is not enough, you can also upgrade to an even more powerful machine like the Lindr Kontakt 40.
- Again of German design made of stainless steel, this beer-tapping machine has a capacity of 50 liters per hour. This machine is ideal for large events such as weddings or special celebrations.
- The beer pump has two taps, which allows you to install more than one keg on your machine. So you can offer your guests different draught beers.
- More performance does not mean more complicated to install. The Lindr Kontakt 40 is easy to install in 2 to 4 minutes.
Serve your draft beer the right way
Now that you’ve chosen your own beer pump, it’s time to get down to business. Because if you think you can just turn down the spigot and serve the best draft beer, you’ll get a bad surprise. In fact, you need to have the right touch before serving your guests. We explain how to do this.
- First, you should always let the draught beer run off the tap before serving it in a glass. This is to remove the excess foam when you have just set up your keg of beer.
- Second, you should make sure that your beer glasses are perfectly clean. Rinse them with water before pouring beer. This will remove any impurities and limit the glass’s foam.
- Finally, when serving draft beer, always remember to tilt your glass at 45 degrees. Thanks to this inclination, you will better control the level of foam of your draught and serve the best beer.
Suggested: Coffee Drinks
Well, as you can see, serving beer is not that difficult. Here is a recap of what you need to remember to serve the best draft.
You need to invest in a good beer machine and buy it from specialized sites. With the right equipment, you will get fresh drafts with a unique taste.
Serving beer requires some practice. Remember to always serve in clean glasses and to tilt your glass at 45 degrees to limit the appearance of foam.
And there you have it! You are now ready to serve. What type of beer pump do you buy? Tell us in the comments!
If you like this article about How to pour the beer correctly, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favorite board on Pinterest