Before start this article -“(Pad Thai Recipe) I want to discuss some question answer, because without tha this recipe will little confusing.
What is pad Thai?
Pad Thai is a dish which is made with Rice Noodles, Shrimp, Chicken, or Tofu, Peanut, Scrambled Eggs and Vegan Fried Pane made with Peas The ingredients are sautéed together in a wok and tossed into a delicious pad Thai sauce. In Thailand, it is one of the most popular menu items on common street food and nearly Thai restaurants around the country. [ In short – Pad Thai is a rice noodle dish which is traditionally made with chicken, shrimp, and tofu which is made from eggs, fish sauce, sugar, and vinegar. ]
** To prepare vegetarian Pad Thai, leave the egg and add soy sauce instead of fish sauce. **
How To Make A Pad Thai sauce:
Traditional pad Thai sauce fish include sugar, Fish sauce, and Tamarind paste or Peanut Paste. Tamarind paste is not easily available at a regular grocery store, so I replaced rice vinegar. If you want to use peanut paste, this recipe contains about 2 tablespoons of rice veneer options. I added peanut butter to my sauce. Because I think this whole dish is an extra cream and what I love increases it.
Pad Thai Recipe
- ½ cup Dried peanuts
- 2 pcs Fresh Lime
- Brown Sugar as per Quantity
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro chopped
- Tofu uncooked shrimp,chicken, cut into small pieces 8 Ounces
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 cup Fresh beans sprouts
- 3 pcs Carrot julienned
- 8 ounces Flat rice noodles
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 pcs Cloves garlic minced
- 1 pcs Red bell pepper thinly cut
- 3 pcs green onions cubed
For Pad Thai sauce:
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- Low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 pbsp Creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Fish sauce
- First, you have to put the rice noodles into the boiling water for 5-8 minutes but noticed it not too soft. Then drain the water from it.
- When softened rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Now dry the Tofu well to press it and cut into ¾ inch cubes. Add some sprinkle of pepper, salt. Cornflower with it and mix well. Now ready cornstarch and pour all the tofu in it then fry all gently in low-medium heated oil or medium-high heat.
- Cook it up to 1-2 minute, then put off the shrimp and tofu from the pan.
- Then reduce the excess oil from it with the help of a paper towel.
- Keep a small bowl and whisk two eggs with a fork and a generous with salt as per your taste. In another bowl mix sugar, rice vinegar, fish sauce and soy sauce for preservative.
- In a chopping tray, chop all the vegetables like ginger, garlic, shallot finely and keep in a bowl aside.
- Now heat a pan on the oven with a little bit of vegetable oil and let it over medium heat. Then fry the shallot, ginger, garlic and stir fry until it colored golden and fragrant. Decorate all the vegetable in the pan and make a space in the center of it for cook the egg. Add some little oil in the center and put the egg mixture preservative on it and let it cooked. Then mix all of it and continue to cook a little bit of time.
- Then add the softened noodles, tofu and rest of the things on it and mix gently.
- Add the eggs into hot oil, and chop with a spatula into little pieces as your cooking them. Like this.
- Then add softened noodles, shrimp, tofu, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sugar and red pepper with it and stir it well. And the Pad Thai is finally ready.
- You can serve the Pad Thai topped with bean sprouts, carrots, green onions and lime wedges with very decorated style.
Technically Pad Thai is a keyword of Thailand Dish. As an example, there is a sauce available which is called “Pad Thai Sauce”. In their region noodles are called “Pad Thai Noodles”. Also, there is a famous dish in Thailand called “Beef Pad Thai Recipe”, you can check here. In my choice, I write this only because I think this is most Pad Thai Recipe easy. So please share your thought about this recipe is below. Also if you have any now foreign recipe please feel free to share with us. This is our journey begins, so stay with us and please share this recipe with your friends and loved ones to let them know. You can also read Easy Pad Thai with Shrimp here.
|As per serve – 6|
In my choice, I write this only because I think this is most Pad Thai Recipe easy. So please share your thought about this recipe in bellow. Also if you have any now foreign recipe please feel free to share with us. Related:
- Easy Seafood Paella Recipe | Seafood Paella Recipe
- Zucchini Noodle Salad
- Vegetable Manchurian gravy without maida
This is our journey begins, so stay with us and please share this recipe with your friends and loved ones to let them know.