Have you ever eaten Dominos’ flagship garlic bread? The recipe is exactly like that. There are many types of garlic bread, but this is cheese-stuffed bread. Although the ingredients in the recipe are the same, only the method of preparation is different.
I was very worried before making this bread because it was the first attempt. Although after making it I realized it wasn’t too bad in taste. Has been a little more delicious than the restaurant.
One thing to keep in mind before making any recipe is that the simpler you try to make it, the more delicious and healthy your food will be.
How To Make Cheesy Garlic Bread With Step by Step Photo Recipe:
1. First, take 1 cup of warm water in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of sugar. [You can use milk instead of hot water if you want. ]
2. When the sugar is well dissolved, add 1 teaspoon of instant dry yeast and mix.
3. Then leave it until the yeast is activated.
4. In another bowl, take 2 tbsp of butter, 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste and chopped coriander powder.
Mixed them with a fork and keep aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, take 200 grams of All-Purpose Flour along with salt and 1 tbsp of sugar.
6. Add 1 tbsp of butter and pour the fermented yeast in the bowl.
7. Start mixing and knead well with your hand. If you feel that the dough becomes very dry, add a little amount of lukewarm water or milk.
8. After the kneading process is done, apply some oil on the dough and cover the bowl with a cellophane paper.
9. Let it rest for 1 hour and you can see the dough becomes double in size gradually.
10. After 1 hour, just open the cellophane paper and bring out the dough from the bowl.
11. Put it on a flat base and start kneading a little with some dry flour.
12. Thereafter roll out the dough in your desired size with your hand. Keep the thickness equal in allover the dough.
13. Apply the garlic butter mixture in on the dough.
14. Then add grated cheese along with some chili flakes.
15. Now fold the dough and seal the edges well. If you do not seal the edges, cheese melted out from the bread while baking.
16. Brush melted butter on it and also spread the rest of the garlic butter mixture.
17. With the help of a knife, cut them half in 1/2 inch equal distance. Don’t cut them full. Check the video for a clear view.
18. Now place the bread dough in the container or baking tray and wait for 30 minutes more to become the dough double in size again.
19. Then preheat the oven at 200C for 10 minutes. Thereafter place the tray in the oven and bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until the bread becomes golden brown.
20. Then Serve with cheese dip of mayonnaise or tomato sauce.
Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe
- 200 grams Refined Flour
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar powdered
- 1 tbsp Instant Dry Yeast
- 1 cup Water lukewarm
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take a bowl of lukewarm water.
- Thereafter add 1 tbsp of sugar (powdered sugar) and stir it to dissolve completely.
- Then add yeast and mix well. Cover the bowl and wait for 10 minutes to ferment the yeast.
- In a separate bowl just add butter, garlic paste, chopped coriander, and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl, take refined flour along with salt and 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Then add 1 tbsp of Butter also and Mix well.
- Then add the fermented yeast mixture and start kneading. This is the most vital part of any bread dough making. So knead the dough as good as possible. If you fill the dough is too dry, just add a little milk.
- After the kneading process is done, spread a little olive oil and cover-up the bowl. Keep it rest for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, you can see the dough become double in size.
- Then take out the dough from the bowl and give a little knead in a flat base.
- Then spread the dough with your hand at your required size in an equal density.
- Thereafter spread the garlic & butter mixture on the dough. Also, spread some chili flakes.
- Spread some grated cheese like mozzarella and fold the dough and seal the edges.
- Brush the rest of the garlic butter and spread some chili flakes on top of it.
- With the help of a knife, cut them half in 1/2 inch equal distance. Don't cut them full. Check the video for a clear view.
- Take a container or baking tray and grease it well.
- Place the dough in it and cover it with a cellophane paper. Wait for 30 minutes for the dough to become double again in size.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Then place the tray and bake it at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- After the baking is done, just serve it hot with cheese dip.
You might be like these recipes:
If you like this Butter Cookie Recipe, please share it with your friends on Pinterest and Twitter. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest recipes first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!