Toast, a very familiar name we know. Toast can be of different types such as plain bread toast, butter toast, egg toast, french toast, etc. A recipe that everyone loves to eat. Whether it’s breakfast in the morning or tiffin in the afternoon, any type of toast can be eaten at any time.
The recipe I’m going to discuss today is a kind of bread toast with eggs, some vegetables, and a little spice. In fact, you can call it a kind of spicy egg toast or Masala Egg Toast. This recipe has a distinct tradition as it tastes very good and has a light buttery smell.
- Personally, I like to have black coffee with toast. Just like coffee is served with garlic-butter bread, because butter has an old unique relationship with coffee. So since the taste of butter is present in this spicy egg toast [Masala Egg Toast] too, I like the coffee with it very much and I hope you will like it very much.
- There are also other options that you can take if you want, such as tomato ketchup, white sauce, mayonnaise, coriander chutney, etc.
What Ingredients need to make this Spicy Egg Toast or Masala Egg Toast?
Another interesting thing is that you don’t need a lot of ingredients to make this spicy egg toast. You need some daily ingredients from your kitchen such as eggs, onions, chilies or cilantro, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, chaat masala/ hot masala (optional). Refined oil and butter for frying.
Few trending stuff from us:
How to make Masala Egg Toast or Spicy Bread Toast Step by Step with Photos
First, the vegetables should be well washed and chopped. Such as finely chop coriander leaves, onion, chili and keep in separate containers.
In a large mixing bowl first, add the finely chopped onion. Then add coriander leaves and chopped green chili.
Then take 3 eggs and put them in the bowl. Add salt to taste, 1/3 teaspoon of red chili powder, black pepper powder, and chaat masala. Then mix well so that everything blends well.
Now heat an iron flat on the gas. Now add 1 teaspoon of oil.
Take a sliced loaf of bread and dip it in the egg mixture and immediately put it in the iron flat. Keep the gas flame medium.
After 10-12 seconds, flip it through a catcher to fry the other side of the bread.
Once all the pieces of bread are fried in this way, put them again in the iron flat and coat them with a little butter with the help of a spoon. This will make the toast more delicious.
It’s done. Serve this hot spicy masala bread toast immediately with coffee. Also, you can give a little sprinkle of chat masala on this egg toast.
What is the difference between this Spicy bread toast and French Toast?
There is no technical difference. In the case of French toast, the bread slices are soaked in egg and milk and then fried, just as I have used some extra vegetables such as onion, chili, and coriander with eggs in this masala egg toast. In terms of taste, I love this spicy bread toast a little more, but it’s a completely personal matter for everyone.
Masala Egg Toast | Egg French Toast
- 4 pieced Bread sliced (brown bread recommended)
- 3 pieced Egg
- 2 pieces Onion medium size (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Green chili finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- ⅓ tbsp Ginger paste or chopped (optional)
- ⅓ tbsp Red chili powder
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper powder
- ½ tbsp Chat Masala optional
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 100 grams Oil or as per requirement
- All vegetables should be chopped first. So wash the onion, chili and coriander leaves well, and chop finely with a knife.
- Now take the finely chopped vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Break 3 eggs in it.
- Now add all the spices according to the amount mentioned in the instruction.
- In this case, adding ginger is your personal and optional matter.
- Mix everything well with a spoon.
- Now put an iron flat on the gas and heat it. Then add 1 teaspoon of oil. You can use a non-stick Tawa if you want.
- Take one slice of bread and dip it in the egg mixture and put it in the hot iron flat. At this time keep the gas on medium heat.
- Once one side is fried, flip it over with the help of a catcher.
- When all the bread is fried in this way, put all the bread on that iron flat again.
- Apply butter on all the pieces of bread with a brush. Fry a little and take it down.
- Hurrah, make your homemade spice bread toast.
Here are few snaks that you may like:
- Breadcrumbs Pakora
- Cakey Brownies
- Keto Manchurian
- Mushroom Chilli Fry
- Mumbai Style Vada Pav
- Veg Pizza Recipe
- Dhokla Recipe
SHARING IS CARING!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favorite board on Pinterest!