Maggi is a favorite food of everyone, from children to adults. So I will write today’s post about that Maggi. I will bring you a new recipe that you will want to eat again and again. Its name is Egg Masala Maggi.
This Maggi is a little bit different from the Maggi we eat in our daily life. There are some sauteed spices added to it which will make you taste better and it is accompanied by crushed boiled eggs. Refreshment of fresh coriander leaves takes the taste of this recipe to another level.
Commonly Asked Questions / FAQ:
Can I eat Maggi in covid?
Yes, you can eat Maggi in COVID. In the COVID situation we have to eat foods with protein so eat whatever you want with lots of protein. If you try this recipe I suggest adding some chopped capsicum for his benefits.
What are the secret ingredients in Maggi masala?
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon amchur (dry mango) powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 red chili
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin (jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Can I add Egg Bhurji instead of Boiled eggs?
Yes, you can. Also, You can add Egg Bhurji along with Boiled eggs. These are completely your personal preference. Keep remembering, if you add an excessive amount of egg, then your taste of Maggi may be disappeared. I have also a different recipe for Maggi with fried eggs, check this.
Egg Masla Maggi
- 4 pack Maggi
- 1 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1 cup Tomato chopped
- 1 pinch Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Green chili chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Hot Spice Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Maggi Masala
- 2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 Nos. Egg Gard boiled
- 1 Nos. Egg
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- First finely chopped onions, tomato, green chili and keep them in separate bowls.
- Open the Maggi packet and keep them right to the cooking table and keep the masala separate in a bowl.
- Boil 2 eggs in water for about 10-12 minutes and peel the skin.
- For the final garnishing egg, crack an egg and keep it also is a separate bowl.
- Heat a frying pan with a tbsp of refined oil.
- Add a pinch of cumin seeds and temper for few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and fry for approx 30 seconds. [Do not fry till golden brown]
- You can add chopped green chili at this time if you want. Otherwise, you can add red chili powder at the time of adding all spice powders.
- Then add chopped tomato and start frying on medium heat.
- Add all the dry spice powders like salt, Kashmiri red chili powder (for color), turmeric powder, coriander powder as per measured amount.
- Saute these all until the mixture release oil.
- Add water for gravy. This should be your desired quantity.
- Add a little sugar to adjust the taste.
- Also, add Maggi masala at this time.
- Wait till the water comes to boil. Thereafter add Maggi into the gravy and stir carefully.
- Within 2-3 minutes you have to add chopped coriander leaves and mixed them carefully.
- Then add boiled eggs and mixed again gently.
- At last, add 1 tsp of hot spice powder and keep the induction off.
Preparation for final garnishing
- Heat another pan in a different oven with 1 tbsp of refined oil.
- Put the egg as I instructed in the video.
- Keep the flame low and wait for about 2-3 minutes.
- Spread some salt and your garnishing egg is ready.
- Place the egg on top of Maggi and serve with a sprinkle of chopped coriander leaves.
You may like these recipes:
If you like this article about Egg Masala Maggi, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!