Today I’m going to make a new dish called Mediterranean Avocado Salmon Salad. Some time ago I ate this meal at a friend’s house and its test fascinated me. Then I decide to make this salmon recipe at home and serve it to all the family.
We all know that salmon is a very tasty fish and it has a rich protein. Even this is very good for our heart also. Avocado is another key ingredient of this recipe. There is nothing unknown about this. Imagine how beneficial this salmon and avocado have been together in this recipe.
Avocado Salmon Salad
Avocado Salmon Salad: Try this awesome Mediterranean avocado salad that made with salmon fish. It's great for lunch and dinner also and have a lot of protein in it.
Marinate / Dressing
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried
- ⅓ tbsp Black Pepper powder
- 500 grams Salmon Fillets
- 4 cup Lettuce leaves Dry
- 1 pieces Cucumber Diced
- 2 pieces Tomato Diced
- 1 pieces Onion Sliced
- 1 pieces Avocado Sliced
- ½ cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- ⅓ cup Klamata Olive
- ⅓ tbsp Lemon Wedges
- Mix the ingredients of the marinade and dressing in a large container. Now from there take half the amount of it with salmon and place it in a dish. Keep the rest in the refrigerator.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Then fry the salmon in the pan.
- As long as the salmon is cooking, mix all the salad ingredients in a large salad home.
- Now slice the salmon and decorate it on the prepared salad. Then spread the remaining dressings from the refrigerator over it. Serve with lemon wedges at the end of all.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Few more Main Courses:
If you like this recipe please share this with your friends on Pinterest and Twitter.
Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your device.