Searching for a great and delicious party snacks or starter? This is one of the best options you can try. Cheese corn balls, loaded with corn and mozzarella cheese with a crispy skin. When you serve this hot with your guest, feedback will be just “Wow”.
Not only best for any party starter, but it’s also very much the favorite of every kid. So you can serve this as a kid’s snacks. Just think this one snack can solve your headache at any kind of party. Because you do not have to arrange separate snacks for kids and adults.
How do you cook frozen cheese balls?
If you have frozen cheese balls, then keep them out from the fridge and rest for about 10-15 minutes. [Also, you can wait until the balls came to room temperature, but it’s not mandatory and I do not recommend.] Then deep fry into oil and serve hot.
Cheese Corn Balls – Best Party Starter [Veg]
- 1½ cup Potato Boiled & mashed
- 1 cup Sweet Corn regular or boiled
- 1 tbsp Green chili chopped
- 1 cup Onion finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp Hot Spice Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 20 grams Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- ½ tsp Salt
For Deep Frying
- 500 grams Oil
- Take potatoes and boiled in water. Thereafter pealed them.
- Now mash the boiled potatoes well and keep them in a large bowl.
- Take 1 medium-sized onion and finely chopped them and keep them in a bowl.
- Chop the green chilies and keep in a bowl. If you use red chili powder, then you have to skip this green chili.
Making the Cheese Balls
- Add sweet corn in the bowl of mashed potato.
- Then add chopped onions along with green chilies.
- Now add salt, hot spice powder, and ginger-garlic paste.
- Thereafter add shredded mozzarella cheese and start kneading them.
- After making a smooth dough, divide them into small equal pieces. [I would recommend to 20-30 grams of each ball.]
- Now divide the extra mozzarella cheese into the same quantity of balls if you have a cheese block.
- Stuffed those cheese into the balls to give extra cheese fillings from inside.
- In a bowl, take 2 tbsp of refined flour, 2 tbsp of cornflour along with 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Add ½ cup of water and mix them well to make a smooth batter.
- Arrange some breadcrumbs aside for a crispy coating.
- First, dip the cheese ball into the batter and then put that in the breadcrumb. Give a nice coating with another hand.
- Keep those coated balls into a flat base like a plate. Rest it for about 15-20 minutes for a good result. [Also you can store it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.]
- Heat a heavy bottom wok with approx 500 grams of refined oil.
- Once the oil becomes hot, reduce the heat to medium and wait for 1 minute.
- Put those coated cheese balls one by one and start frying them until a nice golden brown color is coming.
- Then keep them out from the wok and put on tissue paper to absorb the extra oil.
- Serve this hot with tomato ketchup.
- You can add a little flour to the balls mixture.
- Add cheddar cheese for more cheese fillings.
- Give a little sprinkle of chat masala at the time of serving.
- For better results, add 1 teaspoon of oil in the dough.
- Add chopped coriander leaves to increase the freshness of this recipe.
- Do not use raw corn, and I recommend to boil the corn before use.
- Many people use beaten egg for coating, but that is optional. Both of the options can run well.
You may like these recipe as a snacks:
- Paneer Pakora Recipe
- KFC Style Chicken Drumsticks
- Paneer Tikka Recipe
- Chicken Tandoori Recipe
- Paneer Pizza Recipe
- Crispy Lemon Grilled Chicken
If you like this article about Cheese Corn Balls Recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!