If you are looking for a super tasty and easy recipe for weight loss, I recommend this keto-friendly low-carb vegetable soup. It is also a vegan soup and you can make this soup with our regularly uses ingredients. No matter which ingredients I mentioned in this recipe, you can also choose your own choice.
What vegetables go in vegetable soup?
The name tells everything. This is vegetable soup, so you can use almost any veggies that you like. But when it comes to low-carb vegetable soup, you need to skip some of your favorite lists.
I recommend some of the following ingredients that you can add to your keto-friendly low-carb, low-calorie vegetable soup:
- Bell Peppers or Capsicum
- Green Beans or French Beans
Is this vegetable soup Low-Carb?
Yes, of course, this vegetable soup is keto-friendly and low in carb. If you notice, we are adding very certain types of veggies to make this low-carb vegetable soup. All the carbs in this recipe come from veggies only, which is very good.
What seasonings do you put in vegetable soup?
Seasoning is the most interesting part of every chef for any recipe because this can change the dish’s taste and presentation. I already said this vegetable soup is very versatile, so that you can add any vegetable. But for the low-carb recommendation, I would like to prefer some of the following:
Low Carb Low Calorie Keto Vegetable Soup
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 nos. Bay Leaf
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- 1 nos. Onion large (diced)
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 nos. Capsicum large (diced)
- 1 nos. Cauliflower cut into 1 inch florets
- 2 cup French Beans cut into 1 inch pieces
- 500 grams Tomato diced
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt as per taste
- Take a large saucepan and heat with 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- When the oil is heated enough, add bay leaves and black peppercorns and temper for a few seconds.
- Then add diced onion along with minced garlic.
- You can also add diced capsicum or bell pepper at this time. Saute for about 8-10 minutes until the onions become golden brown. Also, you can get a nice fragrant at this time.
- Now add the rest of the vegetables like green beans, cauliflower, and diced tomatoes.
- Add the required amount of salt at this time and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and Italian seasoning into the saucepan and give a little mix.
- Cover with a lid and wait for the soup to bring a boil. After a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook it for about 15-20 minutes until all the vegetables are soft.
- You can give some gentle stir occasionally.
- Lastly, take a spoon and taste it; if you think it needs a little bit of salt, go ahead to add. Also, you can add 1 tsp of sugar to balance the taste of this soup, but it’s optional.
- Serve hot.
Related Pizzas & More Recipes:
Keto Pizza Recipes
Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
High Protein Low Fat Recipes
Keto Recipes For Weight Loss
Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
High Protein Vegan Meals
Keto Dinner Recipes
Veg Cheesy Pizza Recipe
Vegan Meal Prep Recipes
Keto Pumpkin Recipes
Paneer Pizza Recipe
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
Keto Soup Recipes
High Protein Vegetarian Recipes
Summer Soup Recipes
If you like this article about Low Carb Low-Calorie Keto Vegetable Soup, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!